Sybille’s Garden B & BSybille’s Garden B & BContact: Sybille Schaufler
Just 20 minutes north east of Grand Bend on Highway 4, we offer four ensuite guest rooms, including three with Queen-size beds and a fourth offering a King-size bed . We use non-allergenic Mulberry Silk Duvets, enjoy central air conditioning and offer weekday discounts, full breakfast, smoke and pet free. Open year-round.
- Early 20th Century 2-storey yellow brick home with large wrap-around porch and balcony located in a charming Victorian Village of beautiful homes and gardens.
- Four guest rooms; 3 w private en-suite showers; Blossoms Room: queen-size bed w. 4-pc en-suite w. soaker tub, bar fridge, coffee maker; Ivy room: queen-size bed, bar fridge,coffee maker; Refreshm.Centre: fridge, microwave, coffee maker, tea kettle.
- 15 minutes to Lake Huron. 30 minutes to Blyth Festival and Huron Country Playhouse; 40 minutes to Stratford Festival, London and Goderich.
- Quiet guest sitting room, books, TV,VCR,DVD player. Relax in our garden. Wireless Internet Access.
- Delicious full breakfasts. Home-grown fruits/berries in season. Food sensitivities? Tell us about them when booking and we’ll accommodate you. Open year round. Reservations preferred. English and German spoken.
- Morning Glory Room w. King-size bed and & Ivy Room w. Queen-size bed feature fabulous hand-stretched, non-allergenic Mulberry Silk Duvets
Number of Rooms : 4
Breakfast Service : Full, Vegetarian, Gluten free
Beds Available : Queen, King,
Bathrooms Available : Private, Ensuite,
74 London Rd. Hensall ON N0M 1X0 Canada
- ACCOMMODATION AMENITIES & FEATURES
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony (on inquiry)
- Breakfast Included
- Car Parking
- In-Room Hairdryer
- In-Room Iron & Ironing Board
- In-Room Toiletries (soap, shampoo, lotion)
- Linens Provided
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Owners or Managers On Site
- Pets Not Allowed
- TV / Cable / Satellite