Lambton College Community Employment ServicesLambton College Community Employment ServicesContact: Kelly Ainsworth
Effective April 25th, proof of vaccination, screening requirements and masks will not be required. We will remain a mask friendly environment. All services are available free to job seekers and employers. To book an online or in-person appointment, please call 519-882-4333 or email CES@lambtoncollege.ca.
Working under the new Employment Ontario Employment Services model, our goal is to provide a one stop access point for comprehensive, client centered employment related services to residents of the Lambton County Community. Our trained professional consultants have the knowledge and expertise to assist you in your search for a job or a new employee.
Lambton College Community Employment Services is funded in part by the Government of Canada and is available to all residents of Lambton County. Some of the FREE services we provide are:
- Access to computers, fax and photocopy services
- Basic Workplace Safety and WHMIS certification
- Job search assistance with access to daily job postings
- Job matching and job placement opportunities
- Resume, cover letter, interview skills assistance.
- September to May: Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm. Wednesdays open until 6pm.
- May to September: Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 4pm / Wednesdays open until 6pm
4248 Oil Heritage Road Petrolia ON N0N 1R0 Canada
We are currently open.
|Monday||8:30 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||–||4:00 pm|