With the exception of Bayfield’s market, which starts the Friday of the Victoria Day Long Weekend, local farmers’ markets begin after the long weekend and run weekly to the Thanksgiving Long Weekend.
For Farm Gate locations in Lambton Shores, visit locallylambton.com.
- Grand Bend Village Market, located in the parking lot of Oakwood Resort, Grand Bend. Runs 8am – 1pm.
- Lambton Shores Farmers’ Market, located in the parking lot of the Lambton Heritage Museum, Grand Bend. Runs 8am-1pm.
- Exeter Farmers’ Market, MacNaughton Park, 3pm-7pm.
- Bayfield Farmers’ Market, Clan Gregor Square, 3pm-7pm.
- Lambton Shores Farmers’ Market, corner of Jefferson Street East and Main Street, Forest, 8am – 1pm
Pinery MarketPinery MarketContact: Marcia Swain and Matt Tuckey
For over 50 years the Market has offered an eclectic blend of vendors offering unique hand-crafted items, vintage finds and a delicious food. The inventory at the Market changes constantly. You never know what you’re going to find—and that’s the fun of it. With the right mindset, very few people leave this huge market without something to call their own.
The farmers market offers fresh local produce, baked goods and dried meat products. Lots of entertainment, live music, GREAT food vendors, licensed beer garden and so much more.
Open Sundays ONLY 9am-4pm, beginning May 5 until Thanksgiving, October 13, 2019.
Indoor and outdoor vendors are placed under the shade of 50-yr old oak trees. Open RAIN or SHINE. Lots of FREE Parking!
Food and beverage vendors make this market especially fun to experience so make sure you come hungry no matter what time of the day it is. Fresh roasted coffee and a hot breakfast are ready when the Market opens at 8am every Sunday, starting the first Sunday in May until Thanksgiving.
10163 Lakeshore Rd., Grand Bend ON N0M 1T0 Canada
Sorry, we are currently closed.
|Sunday||9:00 am||–||4:00 pm|