With the exception of Bayfield’s market, which starts the Friday of the Victoria Day Long Weekend, local farmers’ markets begin after the long weekend and run weekly to the Thanksgiving Long Weekend.
For Farm Gate locations in Lambton Shores, visit locallylambton.com.
- Grand Bend Village Market, located in the parking lot of Oakwood Resort, Grand Bend. Runs 8am – 1pm.
- Lambton Shores Farmers’ Market, located in the parking lot of the Lambton Heritage Museum, Grand Bend. Runs 8am-1pm.
- Exeter Farmers’ Market, MacNaughton Park, 3pm-7pm.
- Bayfield Farmers’ Market, Clan Gregor Square, 3pm-7pm.
- Lambton Shores Farmers’ Market, corner of Jefferson Street East and Main Street, Forest, 8am – 1pm
Dale’s Antiques & Mennonite FurnitureDale’s Antiques & Mennonite FurnitureContact: Todd Hayter
Dale’s Antiques & Mennonite Furniture offers a wide variety of unique items for your home. Choose from antique and vintage pieces for a one-of a kind look, or new rustic and modern décor and furniture. Based in Canada and proudly carrying solid wood Mennonite Furniture made right here in Ontario!
10410 Lakeshore Rd. Grand Bend ON N0M 1T0 Canada
- Accepts credit cards
- Accessible Facilities
- E-Transfer Payment Accepted
- Family Owned & Operated
- GENERAL BUSINESS FEATURES
- Open Year-Round
- Parking On Site
- WiFi (free)
Sorry, we are currently closed.
|Wednesday||10:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||–||5:00 pm|